Siauliai Hotel Tips by HORSCHECK Top 5 Page for this destination
Siauliai Hotels: 206 reviews and 14 photos
We came to Siauliai without having booked any accomodation in advance. So on arrival we headed directly to the Tourist Information in the city centre. The girl behind the counter was very friendly and helpful. She gave us a brochure about the available accomodations. We decided to stay at the Siauliai college due to its central location and cheap price.
Siauliai College rents out rooms on the ground floor to tourists. The rooms were newly renovated, and relatively big, but with shared bath and toilets separated for ladies and men. There was even a fully equipped kitchen and a sort of common room with TV set on the floor. All facilities were clean and the staff was helpful and friendly, even though some don't speak English.
The price was 30 Litas (about 9 Euro, 2006) per person and night. Breakfast is not provided.
Address: Siauliai College, Tilzes 159, Siauliai
Price Comparison: less expensive than average
Directions: The Siauliai College is located in Siauliai's city centre; just diagonally opposite to Sts. Apostles Peter and Paul's Church.
Phone: +370 41 52 37 64
Price: less than US$20
More Reviews (23)
- See All Lithuanian Currency: Euro (since 2015)
- See All Lonely Planet Guide: Estonia, Latvia &...
- See All Explore Siauliai on foot
- Vilniaus street
HORSCHECK's Related Pages
Siauliai Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Welcome to Siauliai!"
- "Siauliai - The archer, the sun and the time"
- "Grey past and bright future"
- "Siauliai - major city of Northern Lithuania"
- "Siauliai and Hill of Crosses"
- "Twins in Siauliai !"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Siauliai
- Hotels in Siauliai
- Transportation in Siauliai
- Nightlife in Siauliai
- Restaurants in Siauliai
- Shopping in Siauliai
- Warnings and Dangers in Siauliai
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Siauliai
- 24 Reviews
- 57 Photos
- 1 Forum posts
- 22 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (91)
Have you been to Siauliai?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Siauliai
- Posted in Travel T'bilisi Forum "Re: Chabad and Great synagogue"
- updated a Siauliai Travel Page "Siauliai - The archer, the sun and the time"
- Commented on one of HORSCHECK's Siauliai tips
- Uploaded a Photo to "Vilniaus street"
- Wrote a Review Lithuanian Currency: Euro (since 2015) in Siauliai Local Customs
Photos in SiauliaiSee All Photos (57)
Read real reviews about Siauliai Hotels!
Top 10 Pages
- Moscow Intro, 71 reviews, 230 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Lviv Intro, 59 reviews, 189 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Zürich Intro, 57 reviews, 190 photos
- London Intro, 65 reviews, 177 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Minsk Intro, 54 reviews, 186 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Vilnius Intro, 61 reviews, 175 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Baku Intro, 43 reviews, 170 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Yerevan Intro, 42 reviews, 165 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Poznan Intro, 50 reviews, 150 photos
- Prague Intro, 49 reviews, 144 photos, 1 travelogue