Prague Sports & Outdoors Tips by HORSCHECK
Prague Sports & Outdoors: 38 reviews and 42 photos
Stadium of Viktoria Zizkov (2015)
Prague has several football clubs playing in the Czech top leagues.
The most famous club is probably Sparta Prague ( www.sparta.cz ) which is frequently the Czech qualifier for the European Championships; Slavia Prague ( www.slavia.cz ) is well known as the local rival for Sparta.
Other teams include Dukla Prague ( www.fkdukla.cz) and Viktoria Zizkov ( www.fkviktoriazizkov.cz ) a famous working class club, which is also one of the oldest football clubs in the Czech Republic.
Matches of the Czech national team are often played in the Sparta Stadium which is a compact 20.000 all-seater stadium. In Sepetmber 2003 I was lucky enough to attend the UEFA EURO 2004 qualifier match between the Czech Republic and the Netherlands (see travelogue).
Theme: Sports Watching
More Reviews (48)
- See All Pivovarsky Klub
- See All Olsany Cemetery
- See All A&O Prague Metro Strizkov
- See All Jelinkova Plzenska Pivnice
- See All To Prague by IC Bus
HORSCHECK's Related Pages
Prague Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "What a great and romantic place !"
- "The beautiful town of Prague"
- "WOW! WHAT A WONDERFUL CITY!"
- "Praha is amazing!"
- "Peramble Around Prague"
- "prague czech republic"
- "PRAHA - PRAGUE"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Prague
- Hotels in Prague
- Transportation in Prague
- Nightlife in Prague
- Restaurants in Prague
- Shopping in Prague
- Warnings and Dangers in Prague
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Prague
- 49 Reviews
- 144 Photos
- 18 Forum posts
- 78 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (92)
Have you been to Prague?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Prague
Photos in PragueSee All Photos (144)
Top 10 Pages
- Moscow Intro, 71 reviews, 230 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Lviv Intro, 59 reviews, 189 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Zürich Intro, 57 reviews, 190 photos
- London Intro, 65 reviews, 177 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Minsk Intro, 54 reviews, 186 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Vilnius Intro, 61 reviews, 175 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Baku Intro, 43 reviews, 170 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Yerevan Intro, 42 reviews, 165 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Poznan Intro, 50 reviews, 150 photos
- Prague Intro, 49 reviews, 144 photos, 1 travelogue
FriendsSee All Friends (144)
- St. Vitus' Cathedral- 328 Reviews, 578 Photos
- Charles Bridge- 414 Reviews, 766 Photos
- Castle- 262 Reviews, 478 Photos
- Wenceslas Square- 159 Reviews, 275 Photos
- Church of Our Lady before Tyn- 136 Reviews, 224 Photos
- Old-Town Square- 266 Reviews, 498 Photos
- Vltava river and bridges- 94 Reviews, 204 Photos
- Astronomical Clock- 162 Reviews, 258 Photos
- Golden Lane- 115 Reviews, 185 Photos
- Petrin Tower- 61 Reviews, 125 Photos
See All Prague Things to Do