Kamyanyets Transportation Tips by HORSCHECK
Kamyanyets Transportation: 2 reviews and 3 photos
Brest to Kamyanyets bus
We arrived to Kamyanyets by bus from Brest and left the town by mashrutka (mini bus) back to Brest. The route is served by plenty of daily buses and the 35 km trip takes approximately 45 minutes.
In summer 2011 a single ticket for a bus cost 5160 BYR and could be bought from the bus station, whereas a single ticket for a mashrutka cost 6000 BYR and could be bought from the driver.
Kamyanyets' bus station is situated at the street Pogranishnaya ulica, about 5 minutes on foot north west of the touristy heart of the town.
Explore Kamyanyets on foot
Kamyanyets seems to be a typical small Belarussian town, which due to its tower has gained a certain touristic popularity.
All sights, including the Tower of Kamyanyets and the Church of St. Simon, can be explored on foot in just a couple of hours. So Kamyanyets is the perfect day trip or even half day trip destination from Brest.
More Reviews (13)
HORSCHECK's Related Pages
Kamyanyets Travel Guide
Badges & Stats in Kamyanyets
- 15 Reviews
- 32 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 22 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (92)
Have you been to Kamyanyets?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Kamyanyets
Photos in KamyanyetsSee All Photos (32)
Top 10 Pages
- Moscow Intro, 71 reviews, 230 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Lviv Intro, 59 reviews, 189 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Zürich Intro, 57 reviews, 190 photos
- London Intro, 65 reviews, 177 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Minsk Intro, 54 reviews, 186 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Vilnius Intro, 61 reviews, 175 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Baku Intro, 43 reviews, 170 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Yerevan Intro, 42 reviews, 165 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Poznan Intro, 50 reviews, 150 photos
- Prague Intro, 49 reviews, 144 photos, 1 travelogue