Waterford Off The Beaten Path Tips by HORSCHECK Top 5 Page for this destination
Waterford Off The Beaten Path: 14 reviews and 20 photos
The fishing port and seaside resort of Dunmore East only 9 miles south-east of Waterford is worth a visit by bus. The bay of the picturesque village is divided by various cliffs and coves. In the sheltered harbour plenty of fishing boats and yachts can be seen.
More Reviews (9)
- See All Tony Hawks - Round Ireland with a fridge
- Seaside resort Tramore
- Historic sites of Waterford
- Have a Guinness
HORSCHECK's Related Pages
Waterford Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Ireland's Oldest City"
- "Waterford City"
- "Waterford - The crystal city"
- "Orlikins goes to Waaaatherfurd - "Well boy!""
- "Crystal Namesake"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Waterford
- Hotels in Waterford
- Transportation in Waterford
- Nightlife in Waterford
- Restaurants in Waterford
- Shopping in Waterford
- Warnings and Dangers in Waterford
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Waterford
- 10 Reviews
- 10 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 51 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (69)
Have you been to Waterford?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Waterford
Top 10 Pages
- Moscow Intro, 71 reviews, 230 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Lviv Intro, 59 reviews, 189 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Zürich Intro, 57 reviews, 190 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Minsk Intro, 54 reviews, 186 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Vilnius Intro, 61 reviews, 175 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Poznan Intro, 50 reviews, 150 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Sarajevo Intro, 44 reviews, 129 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Brasov Intro, 45 reviews, 124 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Gent Intro, 34 reviews, 130 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Gdansk Intro, 42 reviews, 117 photos