Göteborg Restaurant Tips by HORSCHECK Top 5 Page for this destination
Göteborg Restaurants: 100 reviews and 84 photos
This is not really a restaurant tip, but at least a very good possibility to get a tasty local meal for lunch. Saluhallen is a small indoor market with all sorts of international delicacies, but also with various eateries for a warm lunch.
My favourite Swedish VT friend recommended a place called "Alexandra", which is stall No. 46. They have various soups with or without garlic and every dish comes with a roll and a glass of water. I had a lovely lentil soup with garlic, which was fabulous.
Price Comparison: less expensive than average
Directions: Saluhallen is located on Kungstorget right in the city centre. The nearest tram stop is "Kungsportsplatsen".
Price: less than US$10
More Reviews (34)
- See All Explore Goteborg on foot
- See All Port of Goteborg
- See All Local currency: Swedish Crown
- See All Football
- See All Official Tourist Guide
HORSCHECK's Related Pages
Göteborg Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "A nice place to grow up in"
- "Henrik's Göteborg page"
- "Where the seagulls cry"
- "Goteborg - Sweden's maritime city"
- "Heaven should be spelt: "Gbg"."
- "IFK Göteborg - king of the town"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Göteborg
- Hotels in Göteborg
- Transportation in Göteborg
- Nightlife in Göteborg
- Restaurants in Göteborg
- Shopping in Göteborg
- Warnings and Dangers in Göteborg
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Göteborg
- 35 Reviews
- 63 Photos
- 2 Forum posts
- 29 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (89)
Have you been to Göteborg?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Göteborg
- Posted in Travel Nürnberg Forum "Re: Nurnberg to Geiselwind?"
- Uploaded a Photo to "Fish Church (Feskekorka)"
- updated a Göteborg Travel Page "Goteborg - Sweden's maritime city"
- Commented on one of marielexoteria's Göteborg travel pages
- Wrote a Review Explore Goteborg on foot in Göteborg Transportation
Photos in GöteborgSee All Photos (63)
Top 10 Pages
- Moscow Intro, 71 reviews, 230 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Lviv Intro, 59 reviews, 189 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Zürich Intro, 57 reviews, 190 photos
- London Intro, 65 reviews, 177 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Minsk Intro, 54 reviews, 186 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Vilnius Intro, 61 reviews, 175 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Baku Intro, 43 reviews, 170 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Yerevan Intro, 42 reviews, 165 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Poznan Intro, 50 reviews, 150 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Sarajevo Intro, 44 reviews, 129 photos
FriendsSee All Friends (143)
- Liseberg- 34 Reviews, 40 Photos
- Riverside & canals- 30 Reviews, 52 Photos
- Avenyn- 11 Reviews, 16 Photos
- Haga quarters and Church- 16 Reviews, 15 Photos
- Fish Church- 8 Reviews, 18 Photos
- Götaplatsen & Art Museum- 20 Reviews, 27 Photos
- Universeum- 9 Reviews, 17 Photos
- Älvsborg Fortress- 5 Reviews, 8 Photos
- Downtown- 9 Reviews, 13 Photos
- Marstrand- 4 Reviews, 13 Photos
See All Göteborg Things to Do