HORSCHECK's profile photo

HORSCHECK

Holger Online Now
.: The less you look the more you find :.

My Favorite Pages

2070

Travel Map

alza's Profile Photo
alza Jul 2, 2016 at 8:51 AM

Inspiring Cover Photo! Makes me sing "On The Road Again" every time I see the orange & yellow bus. :-)

alza's Profile Photo
alza Jun 29, 2016 at 10:07 AM

Hello Holger, First a wish for you to get well soon! Following the talk about new updates... it's complicated as I'm way behind. I'll go by your motto "The less you look, the more you find" & hope for the best!
I always follow prompts blindly until they become "mechanical". Trying to "understand" things is second nature to me in all but web stuff... hahaha.

plateau773 Jun 5, 2016 at 7:40 AM

Thanks for your answer to 'Sheki, Azerbaijan to Georgia by public transport'. I appreciate your advice.

Minceta's Profile Photo
Minceta May 30, 2016 at 5:09 AM

Vielen Dank, lieber Holger! Entschuldige bitte dass ich dir nicht frueher geantwortet habe, aber ich war vorige Woche 6 Tage mit meinem Mann ausserhalb von Belgrad, und dann habe ich "VT" nicht besucht. Ich habe meinen Geburtstag auf dem schoenen Berg Kopaonik verbracht.

Wie geht es dir?

Odiseya's Profile Photo
Odiseya May 5, 2016 at 7:56 AM

Thank you for visit and support my Borika page! I am glad you find it interesting.

Braheem Apr 29, 2016 at 1:39 PM

Thanks for your answer to 'Advice on 10 Days Itinerary for Georgia in Middle May 2016'. Your advice is very informative and described me very well :)

I will be using public transport for the trip. As you siad Kazbegi visit will be done only to hike.

I am limited with the number of day to 9-10.

May you help me edit the trip itenerary by deleting some locations and adding additional days for other locations?

wabat's Profile Photo
wabat Apr 28, 2016 at 5:47 AM

Holger thank you so much for visiting, commenting on and rating tips in Part B of my Riga page. Personally I think the sights I covered there are also more interesting than those in the Old City though of course they are must sees too. Part of the extra interest is that they are less visited and less written about .. Thank you.

Chinggis_n_Borte's Profile Photo
Chinggis_n_Borte Apr 10, 2016 at 3:12 PM

Fantastic cover photo! Is your cover photo taken in Georgia...or... where?

german_eagle's Profile Photo
german_eagle Apr 10, 2016 at 9:26 AM

Thank you very much for your visit on my Pillnitz page. Yes, quite some updates lately! More to come as cycling season started again ...

white_smallstar's Profile Photo
white_smallstar Apr 8, 2016 at 9:21 AM

Your cover photo is so nice!! I like these old buses . . . . yes, but in the pictures not to travel :))