"The place that you can hide from busiling world" Top 5 Page for this destination Pai by hana_aya
Pai Travel Guide: 115 reviews and 210 photos
First time i had chance to go Pai because reason of project info for my Thesis in architecture.
That i was look for a small town that richy culture and unique
I went there almost one a month in the last year And nowaday i often to go there when i need relax and hide from city....
I love there and I expect to live someday.
- In a nutshell:Beautiful , peaceful and romantic town....
you should try travel around but bicycle it 's so cool and tired. You have to bike up and up from about 500ft to 1000ft... more travel advice
This is my favarite .It locate on the hill in everyday that i stayed there when i woke up i could see the mountain, a... more travel advice
hana_aya's Related Pages
Pai Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Living by do nothing in Pai"
- "The place that you can hide from busiling world"
- "Chilling in Pai"
- "Chill out and go hiking!"
- "Relax in Pai"
- "Pai Touristic village"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Pai
- Hotels in Pai
- Transportation in Pai
- Nightlife in Pai
- Restaurants in Pai
- Shopping in Pai
- Warnings and Dangers in Pai
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Pai
- 10 Reviews
- 14 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 15 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (4)
Have you been to Pai?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Pai
Photos in PaiSee All Photos (14)
Top 5 Pages
- Bangkok Intro, 32 reviews, 29 photos
- State of Sikkim Intro, 9 reviews, 17 photos
- Singapore Intro, 9 reviews, 15 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Pai Intro, 10 reviews, 14 photos, 1 travelogue
- Luang Prabang Intro, 6 reviews, 7 photos