"Moenjodaro, Pakistan. Sind Provence" Sind by Wanderboy43
Sind Travel Guide: 600 reviews and 1,541 photos
Far away from the bustle of Karachi lies Moenjodaro, where you can roam the ruins of a 4500 year old civilation of the Indus Valley.
As a bonus, there was constucted a Buddist structure around 200 AD.
This is good stuff, kiddies.
After we had wandered near the edge of the site, we were steered back by a guard. He also explained to us some about the site.
- Pros:Cradle of civilation, Great food & place to stay. Inexpensive
- Cons:Might be a bit hot in the summer.
- In a nutshell:4500 year old ruins. 4500 year old ruins.
Wanderboy43's Related Pages
Sind Travel Guide
- Things to Do in Sind
- Hotels in Sind
- Transportation in Sind
- Nightlife in Sind
- Restaurants in Sind
- Shopping in Sind
- Warnings and Dangers in Sind
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Sind
- 4 Reviews
- 11 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (12)
Have you been to Sind?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Sind
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Kashgar Intro, 16 reviews, 15 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Kabul Intro, 14 reviews, 15 photos
- Almaty Intro, 9 reviews, 9 photos
- Peshawar Intro, 8 reviews, 9 photos
- Bogotá Intro, 7 reviews, 9 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Hunza Intro, 6 reviews, 9 photos
- Fergana Intro, 6 reviews, 9 photos
- Xi'an Intro, 5 reviews, 7 photos
- Chitral Intro, 1 review, 10 photos, 1 travelogue
- Lahore Intro, 4 reviews, 6 photos