Kabul Nightlife Tips by Wanderboy43 Top 5 Page for this destination
Kabul Nightlife: 6 reviews and 4 photos
In the later evening the streets are basically empty, and often electicity is off around downtown. My first evening in Kabul I came back to my hotel at 11p, and the gate was locked, and we had to rattle it to get in. I thought at teh time there might be a 10p curfew in the city though I don't know the actual situation. Basically, there is not much to do. If you're staying close to Chicken Street (e.g. The Mustafa Hotel), you can use their internet, or head to this great 24 place (they actually close at 4am). The price is 100 rupees per hour (a little pricey), but the speed is great.
Dress Code: Casual permitted
Yea, it's like 15 rupees to go see a bad Indian flic. I sat through about 1 hour of one.
Dress Code: Dress down okay
More Reviews (12)
- See All Security situation has changed. see...
- Take the bus
- Kids selling books, maps, newspapers
- See All Nice postcards on 'Chicken Street'
Wanderboy43's Related Pages
Kabul Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "The once magnificent city of Kabul"
- "Kabul - a city yet to be loved"
- "Afghanistan - The land that was"
- "Krazy for Kabul"
- "Kabul City, Afghanistan"
- "The Exotic and Ancient Capital"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Kabul
- Hotels in Kabul
- Transportation in Kabul
- Nightlife in Kabul
- Restaurants in Kabul
- Shopping in Kabul
- Warnings and Dangers in Kabul
- See All...
Explore the World
- Bahau Hotels
- Conch Island Hotels
- Allen Lane Hotels
- El Calafate
- Tsawwassen Hotels
Badges & Stats in Kabul
- 14 Reviews
- 15 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 13 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (6)
Have you been to Kabul?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Kabul
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Kashgar Intro, 16 reviews, 15 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Kabul Intro, 14 reviews, 15 photos
- Almaty Intro, 9 reviews, 9 photos
- Peshawar Intro, 8 reviews, 9 photos
- Bogotá Intro, 7 reviews, 9 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Hunza Intro, 6 reviews, 9 photos
- Fergana Intro, 6 reviews, 9 photos
- Xi'an Intro, 5 reviews, 7 photos
- Chitral Intro, 1 review, 10 photos, 1 travelogue
- Lahore Intro, 4 reviews, 6 photos