My Favorite Pages

Andijon

Travel Map

SarfarazA's Profile Photo
SarfarazA Jan 2, 2015 at 6:00 AM

Hi, Mr. Wanderboy, I am glad to see you here. I want to drawn your attention toward the prime problem with the name of the province of Pakistan. It is mistakenly written 'Sind', which it is not - the correct spelling is "Sindh".

Provincial Government of Sindh changed the name of the province many years ago. Please see this citation (theguardian.com/world/2013/f...)

Can you please do anything to change this spelling on this network. It will be biggest blunder, if it is left like it is. Thank you!

angiebabe's Profile Photo
angiebabe Sep 9, 2013 at 2:56 AM

excellent places you've been to - and priceless photos!

travelmad478's Profile Photo
travelmad478 Feb 6, 2012 at 1:27 PM

Good Lord, look who's here! How the heck have you been??

touristgal's Profile Photo
touristgal Apr 11, 2010 at 10:23 AM

Wonderful travels!!! I may be coming up to Seattle for a 8 month contract. Would like to meet other travelers.

athena004's Profile Photo
athena004 Apr 10, 2007 at 1:14 AM

wonderful pages and photos -- we've been to many of the same places and it's interesting to see them from your POV. keep it up!

beebah's Profile Photo
beebah Feb 20, 2006 at 2:55 PM

Wonderful pages!

joks's Profile Photo
joks Feb 2, 2006 at 10:23 AM

wow..! what a nice page! I will come back to take a longer look at your pages and external website! I certainly hope to visit the Kalash valley and many other places you have seen!!!

BorderHopper's Profile Photo
BorderHopper Jun 15, 2005 at 4:50 PM

Michael, you've got some of the most fascinating pages I've come across on VT & that probably has something to do w/ the places you choose to explore! You've been to many places I wish to experience one day! Happy travels!

yuet29's Profile Photo
yuet29 Apr 10, 2005 at 4:47 AM

Hi, u have a great page, i have visited your external page too and it is amazing! I want to visit india for so much.. and i believe I can make it one day in the future.

scottishvisitor's Profile Photo