"Travel can open the heart" Wanderboy43's Profile
I've been lucky enough to have been able to travel to about 45 countries. I'm now settled in Seattle. Feel free to contact me if you are passing through Seattle; maybe I can show you around!
Kabul was an extraordinary city to visit, especially given it's recent rule from the Taliban, and now just rebuilding and opening up to tourism again (okay, in a very small way).
I have more photos on my Kabul and Jalalabad page.
I'm very glad I was able to go to Kabul overland from Pakistan; it was a fascinating trip.
Unfortunately, this tomb was damaged 150 years ago in a flood. Still, it's gorgeous; what a striking image!
I spent 5 weeks total in Pakistan (having originally only planned 2!). It was wonderful to travel in Pakistan; I feel very fortunate to have been able to take that trip.
Top Travel Pages
Share your travels with the world!Join Now!
Badges & Stats
- 169 Reviews
- 187 Photos
- 23 Countries
- 52 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (6)
- Wanderboy43 and travelmad478 are now friends.
- Posted in Travel Seattle Forum "Re: getting around and tours in..."
updated their Profile Page "Travel can open the heart"
- Uploaded a Photo to "Travel can open the heart"
- Commented on one of Bonobo2005's Serooskerke (Walcheren) travel pages
- updated a Seattle Travel Page "Seatown is my hometown, email me for more info"
- Wrote a Review El Agua Beach in Isla Margarita Things to Do
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Kashgar Intro, 16 reviews, 15 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Kabul Intro, 14 reviews, 15 photos
- Almaty Intro, 9 reviews, 9 photos
- Peshawar Intro, 8 reviews, 9 photos
- Bogotá Intro, 7 reviews, 9 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Hunza Intro, 6 reviews, 9 photos
- Fergana Intro, 6 reviews, 9 photos
- Xi'an Intro, 5 reviews, 7 photos
- Chitral Intro, 1 review, 10 photos, 1 travelogue
- Lahore Intro, 4 reviews, 6 photos