"LizC's new Mendocino Page" Mendocino by LizC
Mendocino Travel Guide: 75 reviews and 167 photos
I've read so much about the beautiful Mendocino coast, and longing to go for quite a long time, and finally I get to see it for myself, it's vast, rugged, wind swept rocky shores and coves, makes you want to paint, or take endless pics everywhere you turn.
The trip up the coast from San Franciso is so beautiful and almost free of trafic. The most scenic drive that I would like to repeat time after time.
Drive slowly and take in the vista, scenery, plants and animals you wish you can see everyday. Same as above more travel advice
LizC's Related Pages
Mendocino Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Northern California Explorer"
- "Relax on California’s Northern Coast"
- "Not the sunny California you've heard about."
- "A Village The Way It Was"
- "Mendocino-A little bit of Maine on the West Coast"
- "MENDOCINO or CABOT COVE??"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Mendocino
- Hotels in Mendocino
- Transportation in Mendocino
- Nightlife in Mendocino
- Restaurants in Mendocino
- Shopping in Mendocino
- Warnings and Dangers in Mendocino
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Mendocino
- 2 Reviews
- 3 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 3 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
Have you been to Mendocino?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Mendocino
Photos in MendocinoSee All Photos (3)
Top 10 Pages
- Carcassonne Intro, 10 reviews, 45 photos, 4 travelogues
- Trinidad and Tobago Intro, 10 reviews, 30 photos, 2 travelogues
- Paris Intro, 14 reviews, 24 photos, 1 travelogue
- San Diego Intro, 5 reviews, 23 photos, 1 travelogue
- Vatican City Intro, 27 photos, 1 travelogue
- California Intro, 4 reviews, 21 photos, 3 travelogues
- Utah Intro, 5 reviews, 19 photos, 1 travelogue
- Rome Intro, 11 reviews, 11 photos
- London Intro, 5 reviews, 16 photos, 2 travelogues
- Nevada Intro, 3 reviews, 16 photos, 1 travelogue