"Aljezur" Aljezur by J_Antunes
Aljezur Travel Guide: 20 reviews and 61 photos
Aljezur is a small town with a castle in ruins, a small river, some churches, nice restaurants and not far from the beaches. Around the city there are many fields used for agriculture.
From the castle you see the lands and rivers that made agriculture such an important activity in this area.
The municipality has 5000 habitants and 300 sq. kms of area. All beaches are protected from mass tourism and integrated in a national reservation. The area is also good for surf. Temperatures in this corner of Algarve are normally cooler both in water and air.
- Pros:Good beaches, castle
- In a nutshell:Small land stuck in time
J_Antunes' Related Pages
Aljezur Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Aljezur - the west coast of Algarve"
- "Walking up the castle"
- "Lovely Village"
- "Praia da Arrifana, Aljezur"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Aljezur
- Hotels in Aljezur
- Transportation in Aljezur
- Restaurants in Aljezur
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Aljezur
- 0 Reviews
- 3 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (26)
Have you been to Aljezur?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Aljezur
Photos in AljezurSee All Photos (3)
Top 10 Pages
- Lisbon Intro, 115 reviews, 196 photos
- Braga Intro, 20 reviews, 48 photos
- Elvas Intro, 22 reviews, 46 photos
- Guimarães Intro, 19 reviews, 46 photos
- Tomar Intro, 20 reviews, 30 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Ilha Terceira Intro, 13 reviews, 32 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Bragança 10 reviews, 28 photos
- Albufeira Intro, 11 reviews, 25 photos
- Jakarta 11 reviews, 23 photos
- Coimbra 14 reviews, 20 photos