"Sever do Vouga" Sever do Vouga by J_Antunes
Sever do Vouga Travel Guide: 0 reviews and 2 photos
Sever do Vouga is a small village in a valley. Set in a green scenery the city center in basically made of two nice gardens and some nice houses.
Not far from Sever do Vouga you can find the interesting waterfalls of Cabreia. Set in a beautiful park perfect for a picnic and next to a clear river (called rio mau, bad river, that has actually another name some kilometers up: rio bom, good river; the motive is the abandoned mines that had polluted the river). The waterfalls are relatively big (25 meters) and interesting. The image was taken in the end of sSummer so in winter and Spring when there is more water they get even more beautiful.
From here there are many pedestrial routes. Some of them passing by the abandoned mines of Braçal closed in 1972 and now in ruins.
J_Antunes' Related Pages
Sever do Vouga Travel Guide
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Sever do Vouga
- 0 Reviews
- 2 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (25)
Have you been to Sever do Vouga?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Sever do Vouga
Photos in Sever do VougaSee All Photos (2)
Top 10 Pages
- Lisbon Intro, 115 reviews, 196 photos
- Braga Intro, 20 reviews, 48 photos
- Elvas Intro, 22 reviews, 46 photos
- Guimarães Intro, 19 reviews, 46 photos
- Tomar Intro, 20 reviews, 30 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Ilha Terceira Intro, 13 reviews, 32 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Bragança 10 reviews, 28 photos
- Albufeira Intro, 11 reviews, 25 photos
- Jakarta 11 reviews, 23 photos
- Coimbra 14 reviews, 20 photos