Frauenalb Transportation Tips by yumyum
Frauenalb Transportation: 1 reviews and 1 photos
S1 at Frauenalb-Siehlberg station
Frauenalb-Siehlberg is easily reached by S-Bahn, which looks like a tram, from Karlsruhe (direction Bad Herrenalb). It leaves from in front of the railway station in Karlsruhe. You need to buy a regional ticket and if you are not sure what exactly you need to buy then just enter the KVV kiosk on the station concourse.
The journey takes about 35 minutes and you will pass Ettlingen town. Another 5 minutes from Frauenalp you will reach the end of the line at Bad Herrenalb.
You will travel by S1. After Ettlingen you will travel along the upper Alb valley which is very green as it lies in the northern part of the Black Forest.
More Reviews (13)
- Republik Baden
- See All Carpenter's shop and cooperage
- See All Local art
yumyum's Related Pages
Frauenalb Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Welcome to Frauenalb"
- "Frauenalb and the King of Prussia"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Frauenalb
- Hotels in Frauenalb
- Transportation in Frauenalb
- Restaurants in Frauenalb
- Warnings and Dangers in Frauenalb
- See All...
Explore the World
- Inle Lake
- Saint-Julien-Beychevelle Hotels
- Caloocan Hotels
- Channapatna Hotels
- Coconut Grove Hotels
Badges & Stats in Frauenalb
- 14 Reviews
- 31 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 13 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (66)
Have you been to Frauenalb?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Frauenalb
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Zürich Intro, 114 reviews, 346 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Zagreb Intro, 57 reviews, 205 photos, 5 travelogues
- Karlsruhe Intro, 22 reviews, 126 photos, 8 travelogues
- Lüdenscheid Intro, 38 reviews, 109 photos, 2 travelogues
- Herscheid Intro, 38 reviews, 106 photos, 1 travelogue
- Offenburg Intro, 32 reviews, 102 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Dortmund Intro, 33 reviews, 97 photos
- Split Intro, 27 reviews, 101 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Siauliai Intro, 39 reviews, 89 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Sion Intro, 29 reviews, 94 photos, 1 travelogue