"Okayama - gateway to Shikoku Island" Top 5 Page for this destination Okayama by yumyum
Okayama Travel Guide: 102 reviews and 323 photos
When you leave the railway station you are greeted by this guy. I first visited this town in 1993.
This is one of the few cities in Japan which has trams, a reconstructed castle and a famous garden.
- Pros:Nice place to stop over
This place is friendly although if one guest is noisy, you really hear it, because it's Japanese style accomodation... more travel advice
The castle has originally been built in 1597 but it was destroyed during WW II. It was finally reconstructed in 1966. It... more travel advice
yumyum's Related Pages
Okayama Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Just Peachy!"
- "Okayama - gateway to Shikoku Island"
- "MOMOTARO!! (PEACH BOY)"
- "My town"
- "Okayama Prefecture"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Okayama
- Hotels in Okayama
- Transportation in Okayama
- Nightlife in Okayama
- Restaurants in Okayama
- Shopping in Okayama
- Warnings and Dangers in Okayama
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Okayama
- 6 Reviews
- 7 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 10 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (66)
Have you been to Okayama?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Okayama
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Zürich Intro, 114 reviews, 346 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Zagreb Intro, 57 reviews, 205 photos, 5 travelogues
- Karlsruhe Intro, 22 reviews, 126 photos, 8 travelogues
- Lüdenscheid Intro, 38 reviews, 109 photos, 2 travelogues
- Herscheid Intro, 38 reviews, 106 photos, 1 travelogue
- Offenburg Intro, 32 reviews, 102 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Dortmund Intro, 33 reviews, 97 photos
- Split Intro, 27 reviews, 101 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Siauliai Intro, 39 reviews, 89 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Sion Intro, 29 reviews, 94 photos, 1 travelogue