"Welcome to Görlitz" Top 5 Page for this destination Görlitz by yumyum
Görlitz Travel Guide: 270 reviews and 959 photos
We came to Goerlitz on Easter Saturday on a day trip by train from Dresden. I liked Goerlitz very much and wouldn't mind to return in the warm season.
The Silesian Goerlitz came to Sachsen in 1945 while the other side of the Neisse river became Zgorzelec in Poland.
- In a nutshell:A must if you can.
The main post office in Goerlitz on the post square is quite an eyesight. Inside it's rather modern but the facade is... more travel advice
The Strassburg Passage is a shopping passage which connects the Berliner Strasse and the Jacobstrasse. In 1887 Otto... more travel advice
yumyum's Related Pages
Görlitz Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "A Lesson In Architecture"
- "Gorlitz - on the way to somewhere"
- "The most eastern city in Germany"
- "Welcome to Görlitz"
- "On Finding Gems Unplanned: Görlitz"
- "Görlitz - A Forgotten Jewel"
- "A wonderful weekend in Goerlitz"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Görlitz
- Hotels in Görlitz
- Transportation in Görlitz
- Nightlife in Görlitz
- Restaurants in Görlitz
- Shopping in Görlitz
- Warnings and Dangers in Görlitz
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Görlitz
- 35 Reviews
- 68 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 18 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (65)
Have you been to Görlitz?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Görlitz
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Zürich Intro, 115 reviews, 347 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Zagreb Intro, 57 reviews, 205 photos, 5 travelogues
- Karlsruhe Intro, 22 reviews, 126 photos, 8 travelogues
- Lüdenscheid Intro, 38 reviews, 109 photos, 2 travelogues
- Herscheid Intro, 38 reviews, 106 photos, 1 travelogue
- Offenburg Intro, 32 reviews, 102 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Dortmund Intro, 33 reviews, 97 photos
- Split Intro, 27 reviews, 101 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Siauliai Intro, 39 reviews, 89 photos
- Visp Intro, 24 reviews, 96 photos, 2 travelogues