"Willkommen in Konstanz am Bodensee" Konstanz by yumyum
Konstanz Travel Guide: 267 reviews and 927 photos
Konstanz can be comfortably reached from Switzerland. It's an easy daytrip from Zürich, from where it takes less than 2 hours by train. It's popular for Swiss people to hop over the border for shopping. In pre-Christmas time there is a small X-mas market in the center and on the shore of the lake.
In the flower season most people head of course to the "Insel Mainau" and its beautiful park and botanical gardens.
The Konzil restaurant is located in a beautiful old historic building right by the lake. They have a large outdoor... more travel advice
to be discovered. I was surprised as before I only knew the town from changing from train to ship and that was it. Good... more travel advice
yumyum's Related Pages
Konstanz Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Konstanz - Old Town Surprise"
- "Konstanz - beautiful setting and charming old town"
- "THE WONDERFUL MEDIEVAL OLD TOWN OF KONSTANZ"
- "KONSTANZ (Constance)"
- "Welcome to my hometown Konstanz"
- "Konstanz & Bodensee"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Konstanz
- Hotels in Konstanz
- Transportation in Konstanz
- Nightlife in Konstanz
- Restaurants in Konstanz
- Shopping in Konstanz
- Warnings and Dangers in Konstanz
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Konstanz
- 4 Reviews
- 9 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 11 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (176)
Have you been to Konstanz?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Konstanz
Photos in KonstanzSee All Photos (9)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Zürich Intro, 121 reviews, 355 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Zagreb Intro, 57 reviews, 205 photos, 5 travelogues
- Karlsruhe Intro, 22 reviews, 126 photos, 8 travelogues
- Lüdenscheid Intro, 38 reviews, 109 photos, 2 travelogues
- Herscheid Intro, 38 reviews, 106 photos, 1 travelogue
- Visp Intro, 26 reviews, 109 photos, 2 travelogues
- Offenburg Intro, 32 reviews, 102 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Dortmund Intro, 33 reviews, 97 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Split Intro, 27 reviews, 101 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Sion Intro, 30 reviews, 98 photos, 1 travelogue