"Welcome to Budva" Budva by yumyum
Budva Travel Guide: 336 reviews and 793 photos
We came to Budva on our tour of the Montenegrin coast by public transport and stayed for two nights.
Since it was still peak season the beaches, promenade and the town itself was flooded with people. The town also seems to be very popular with Russian tourists.
- In a nutshell:Very lively in peak season - party time!
We had a little wander around the beach/promenade of Sveti Stefan on an extremely hot day. In the peak season there is a... more travel advice
The old town of Budva is also called "the ancient town of Cadmus and Harmonia". You may get a great map of the old town... more travel advice
yumyum's Related Pages
Budva Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Budva the Pearl of Montenegro Tourism"
- "Budva by the fjords of the Mediterranean Sea"
- "B U D V A"
- "ANTIQUE, MEDIEVAL AND MODERN BUDVA"
- "An Afternoon in Budva"
- "Budva – Beautiful & Overcrowded Montenegrian Town"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Budva
- Hotels in Budva
- Transportation in Budva
- Nightlife in Budva
- Restaurants in Budva
- Shopping in Budva
- Warnings and Dangers in Budva
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Budva
- 10 Reviews
- 25 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 18 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (67)
Have you been to Budva?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Budva
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Zürich Intro, 115 reviews, 348 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Zagreb Intro, 57 reviews, 205 photos, 5 travelogues
- Karlsruhe Intro, 22 reviews, 126 photos, 8 travelogues
- Lüdenscheid Intro, 38 reviews, 109 photos, 2 travelogues
- Herscheid Intro, 38 reviews, 106 photos, 1 travelogue
- Offenburg Intro, 32 reviews, 102 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Dortmund Intro, 33 reviews, 97 photos
- Visp Intro, 25 reviews, 105 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Split Intro, 27 reviews, 101 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Siauliai Intro, 39 reviews, 89 photos