"Welcome to Kharkiv" Kharkiv by yumyum
Kharkiv Travel Guide: 172 reviews and 458 photos
Kharkiv is a very big city but the center is not terribly beautiful. Nevertheless, I had a brilliant time there meeting my local friends every day for a week.
If you look for Kharkiv on the train timetable at www. poezda.net, be aware that you have to spell it Harkov!!
As with all markets there isn't just the main market hall but also lots of stalls and little shops surrounding it. more travel advice
yumyum's Related Pages
Kharkiv Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "KHARKIV - THE FIRST CAPITAL OF UKRAINE"
- "The Toon Army in Kharkiv"
- "Ukrainian St.Petersburg"
- "Welcome to Kharkiv"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Kharkiv
- Hotels in Kharkiv
- Transportation in Kharkiv
- Nightlife in Kharkiv
- Restaurants in Kharkiv
- Shopping in Kharkiv
- Warnings and Dangers in Kharkiv
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Kharkiv
- 2 Reviews
- 3 Photos
- 1 Forum posts
- 2 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (173)
Have you been to Kharkiv?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Kharkiv
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Zürich Intro, 121 reviews, 355 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Zagreb Intro, 57 reviews, 205 photos, 5 travelogues
- Karlsruhe Intro, 22 reviews, 126 photos, 8 travelogues
- Lüdenscheid Intro, 38 reviews, 109 photos, 2 travelogues
- Herscheid Intro, 38 reviews, 106 photos, 1 travelogue
- Offenburg Intro, 32 reviews, 102 photos, 2 travelogues
- Visp Intro, 26 reviews, 108 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Dortmund Intro, 33 reviews, 97 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Split Intro, 27 reviews, 101 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Sion Intro, 30 reviews, 98 photos, 1 travelogue