"Yalta - a good base for further exploration" Top 5 Page for this destination Yalta by yumyum
Yalta Travel Guide: 235 reviews and 670 photos
I came here with a friend and we travelled by minibus from Simferopol and looked for accomodation on arrival.
I didn’t really know what to make of Yalta. Since I was there in May before it was fully packed I think I saw and felt an entirely different atmosphere then in summer peak season.
- Pros:Holiday atmosphere
- Cons:packed in summer
- In a nutshell:Visit off season like May!
This deep blue of the “Black” Sea is simply awesome! Take a walk around the coast and park in Alupka and check for... more travel advice
On a clear day you can see Yalta. The craggy teeth of the mountain ridge are pretty amazing. I really liked it up there... more travel advice
yumyum's Related Pages
Yalta Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Yalta Centre"
- "Yalta - a good base for further exploration"
- "The Sunny Southern Coast"
- "Aristocracy Playground"
- "Yalta...is a well known city!"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Yalta
- Hotels in Yalta
- Transportation in Yalta
- Nightlife in Yalta
- Restaurants in Yalta
- Warnings and Dangers in Yalta
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Yalta
- 13 Reviews
- 31 Photos
- 2 Forum posts
- 12 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (176)
Have you been to Yalta?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Yalta
Photos in YaltaSee All Photos (31)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Zürich Intro, 121 reviews, 355 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Zagreb Intro, 57 reviews, 205 photos, 5 travelogues
- Karlsruhe Intro, 22 reviews, 126 photos, 8 travelogues
- Lüdenscheid Intro, 38 reviews, 109 photos, 2 travelogues
- Herscheid Intro, 38 reviews, 106 photos, 1 travelogue
- Visp Intro, 26 reviews, 109 photos, 2 travelogues
- Offenburg Intro, 32 reviews, 102 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Dortmund Intro, 33 reviews, 97 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Split Intro, 27 reviews, 101 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Sion Intro, 30 reviews, 98 photos, 1 travelogue