"Welcome to Zhovkva" Zhovkva by yumyum
Zhovkva Travel Guide: 25 reviews and 78 photos
The main restorated square is huge. This small town features several old churches, a non-decript castle and city gates.
Mainly Polish tourists come here to this town which is situated just north of Lviv.
Lots of domestic animals can be seen walking around town. This one was panicking as it may not have seen a camera before.
- Pros:a good half-day trip from Lviv
- In a nutshell:left over historical buildings from before WW2
This is the only information available. It gives you an overview of all the sights and their appoximate location. more travel advice
A truly historical town with the whole variety of left overs from different times. more travel advice
yumyum's Related Pages
Zhovkva Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Zhovka, an "Ideal Renaissance City""
- "Zhovkva – piece of Renaissance in Lviv region"
- "Welcome to Zhovkva"
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Zhovkva
- 7 Reviews
- 9 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 5 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (66)
Have you been to Zhovkva?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Zhovkva
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Zürich Intro, 114 reviews, 346 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Zagreb Intro, 57 reviews, 205 photos, 5 travelogues
- Karlsruhe Intro, 22 reviews, 126 photos, 8 travelogues
- Lüdenscheid Intro, 38 reviews, 109 photos, 2 travelogues
- Herscheid Intro, 38 reviews, 106 photos, 1 travelogue
- Offenburg Intro, 32 reviews, 102 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Dortmund Intro, 33 reviews, 97 photos
- Split Intro, 27 reviews, 101 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Siauliai Intro, 39 reviews, 89 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Sion Intro, 29 reviews, 94 photos, 1 travelogue