"Welcome to Brig" Top 5 Page for this destination Brig by yumyum
Brig Travel Guide: 56 reviews and 266 photos
In the past I often changed trains in Brig as it is a railway crossroad. I always wanted to see more of it, ever since Brig was in the news in 1993 when the town was covered in a mud avalanche. Since then the pretty city reemerged.
Brig also has thermal baths in the part of Brig called Brigerbad. Behind Brig's railway station you can cross the Rhone river and you are in Naters which has a very different old part of town with old wooden buildings.
- In a nutshell:Take a break here and explore!
I really liked walking around the old part which is around Sebastiansplatz and along Alte Simplonstrasse. I especially... more travel advice
The Sebastianskapelle was built in 1636/37 with strong Italian influence. Inside you find the altar painting with the... more travel advice
yumyum's Related Pages
Brig Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Stockalperpalast & the gate to Zermatt"
- "Welcome to Brig"
- "Brig - Gateway Town to the Mountains"
- "Brig - a gem in the Alps"
- "Brig / Brigue"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Brig
- Hotels in Brig
- Transportation in Brig
- Restaurants in Brig
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Brig
- 12 Reviews
- 41 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 13 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (69)
Have you been to Brig?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Brig
Photos in BrigSee All Photos (41)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Zürich Intro, 114 reviews, 346 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Zagreb Intro, 57 reviews, 205 photos, 5 travelogues
- Karlsruhe Intro, 22 reviews, 126 photos, 8 travelogues
- Lüdenscheid Intro, 38 reviews, 109 photos, 2 travelogues
- Herscheid Intro, 38 reviews, 106 photos, 1 travelogue
- Offenburg Intro, 32 reviews, 102 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Dortmund Intro, 33 reviews, 97 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Split Intro, 27 reviews, 101 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Siauliai Intro, 39 reviews, 89 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Sion Intro, 29 reviews, 94 photos, 1 travelogue