"Welcome to Hasle-Rueegsau" Hasle by yumyum
Hasle Travel Guide: 4 reviews and 17 photos
I came to Hasle-Rüegsau with my mom because I didn't want to travel back from Thun with the usual fast trains via Bern to Zurich.
The railway station is called Hasle-Rüegsau but the name of the town is nothing like that at all. There is "Hasle bei Burgdorf" and "Rüegsau" with a part of town called "Rueegsauschachen".
VT database has just Hasle (bei Burgdorf). Please not that the centre of Hasle is situated more or less uphill from the railway station and that across the river Emme you will find Rüegsauschachen.
Hasle-Rueegsau is situated in the lower Emmental, a lovely area with hills and big wooden houses which is good for hiking and recreation.
- In a nutshell:The wooden bridge is a must see!
The Emmental is very suitable for various hikes. You will see the yellow hiking signs everywhere. For easy hikes you may... more travel advice
I came here with my mom one afternoon and we ordered Merengue glacé for which the Emmental is famous for. We sat in the... more travel advice
yumyum's Related Pages
Hasle Travel Guide
Badges & Stats in Hasle
- 4 Reviews
- 17 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 7 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (178)
Have you been to Hasle?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Hasle
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Zürich Intro, 121 reviews, 355 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Zagreb Intro, 57 reviews, 205 photos, 5 travelogues
- Karlsruhe Intro, 22 reviews, 126 photos, 8 travelogues
- Lüdenscheid Intro, 38 reviews, 109 photos, 2 travelogues
- Herscheid Intro, 38 reviews, 106 photos, 1 travelogue
- Visp Intro, 26 reviews, 109 photos, 2 travelogues
- Offenburg Intro, 32 reviews, 102 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Dortmund Intro, 33 reviews, 97 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Split Intro, 27 reviews, 101 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Sion Intro, 30 reviews, 98 photos, 1 travelogue