Visp Transportation Tips by yumyum
Visp Transportation: 2 reviews and 5 photos
(post) bus terminal
If you want to travel to the neighbouring villages you should catch a postbus. Also if you like to go to Visperterminen by public transport.
You will find the bus terminal right outside the railway station. It's to your right when leaving the railway station.
updated July 2014
I think it's an excellent idea to travel to the Valais/Wallis by train. There are the national and BLS railways which bring you along the Rhone valley from Canton Vaud or through and/or over the Loetschberg to Italy. Or there are narrow gauge trains that take you to world famous Zermatt with its Matterhorn or to the Furka pass and onwards to Canton Graubuenden.
The railway station has been rebuilt and is very modern. In the building you will find a Coop Pronto supermarket, a pharmacy, a bakery with long opening hours.
Just in front of the railway station there are the revamped postbus platforms.
More Reviews (23)
yumyum's Related Pages
Visp Travel Guide
- Things to Do in Visp
- Hotels in Visp
- Transportation in Visp
- Restaurants in Visp
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Visp
- 25 Reviews
- 105 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 26 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (67)
Have you been to Visp?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Visp
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Zürich Intro, 115 reviews, 348 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Zagreb Intro, 57 reviews, 205 photos, 5 travelogues
- Karlsruhe Intro, 22 reviews, 126 photos, 8 travelogues
- Lüdenscheid Intro, 38 reviews, 109 photos, 2 travelogues
- Herscheid Intro, 38 reviews, 106 photos, 1 travelogue
- Offenburg Intro, 32 reviews, 102 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Dortmund Intro, 33 reviews, 97 photos
- Visp Intro, 25 reviews, 105 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Split Intro, 27 reviews, 101 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Siauliai Intro, 39 reviews, 89 photos