"Welcome to Poprad" Top 5 Page for this destination Poprad by yumyum
Poprad Travel Guide: 60 reviews and 169 photos
We used Poprad as a base to the explore the High Tatry mountains which turned out an excellent option.
Poprad has a recently renovated old town square. Otherwise it´s a socialist style town without too much appeal.
- In a nutshell:A good base to explore the mountains as day trips.
We didn´t manage to visit the tourist office but it is located on Namestie sv. Egidia 15. We picked up a free map which... more travel advice
We didn´t find out until later that Poprad has an airport. We flew via Prague with CSA. For that reason we flew into... more travel advice
yumyum's Related Pages
Poprad Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Welcome to Poprad"
- "Poprad between the high and low Tatra"
- "Poprad in the High Tatras"
- "The Chilly Poprad"
- "Poprad - Great town in the Tatras"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Poprad
- Hotels in Poprad
- Transportation in Poprad
- Nightlife in Poprad
- Restaurants in Poprad
- Shopping in Poprad
- Warnings and Dangers in Poprad
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Poprad
- 19 Reviews
- 46 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 7 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (176)
Have you been to Poprad?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Poprad
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Zürich Intro, 121 reviews, 355 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Zagreb Intro, 57 reviews, 205 photos, 5 travelogues
- Karlsruhe Intro, 22 reviews, 126 photos, 8 travelogues
- Lüdenscheid Intro, 38 reviews, 109 photos, 2 travelogues
- Herscheid Intro, 38 reviews, 106 photos, 1 travelogue
- Visp Intro, 26 reviews, 109 photos, 2 travelogues
- Offenburg Intro, 32 reviews, 102 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Dortmund Intro, 33 reviews, 97 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Split Intro, 27 reviews, 101 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Sion Intro, 30 reviews, 98 photos, 1 travelogue