"Welcome to the City of Lights" Lüdenscheid by yumyum
Lüdenscheid Travel Guide: 74 reviews and 150 photos
Lüdenscheid is called the City of Lights and every two to three years it hosts the "Lichtrouten" festival.
- In a nutshell:Friendly small town
The bubble tea has reached Luedenscheid. There is a bubble tea bar in the Wilhelmstrasse, just off Sternplatz. The tea... more travel advice
The Sternplatz is home to the Uncle Willi statue and his dog. The only old building is the restaurant Hulda am Markt.... more travel advice
yumyum's Related Pages
Lüdenscheid Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Welcome to the City of Lights"
- "Lüdenscheid - City of Light"
- "Ludenscheid, the City of Lights."
- "WYD05 - World Youth Day in MK"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Lüdenscheid
- Hotels in Lüdenscheid
- Transportation in Lüdenscheid
- Nightlife in Lüdenscheid
- Restaurants in Lüdenscheid
- Shopping in Lüdenscheid
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Lüdenscheid
- 38 Reviews
- 109 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 22 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (175)
Have you been to Lüdenscheid?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Lüdenscheid
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Zürich Intro, 121 reviews, 355 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Zagreb Intro, 57 reviews, 205 photos, 5 travelogues
- Karlsruhe Intro, 22 reviews, 126 photos, 8 travelogues
- Lüdenscheid Intro, 38 reviews, 109 photos, 2 travelogues
- Herscheid Intro, 38 reviews, 106 photos, 1 travelogue
- Visp Intro, 26 reviews, 109 photos, 2 travelogues
- Offenburg Intro, 32 reviews, 102 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Dortmund Intro, 33 reviews, 97 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Split Intro, 27 reviews, 101 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Sion Intro, 30 reviews, 98 photos, 1 travelogue