"Pushkin (Tsarkoye Selo)" Pushkin by yumyum
Pushkin Travel Guide: 101 reviews and 312 photos
This is the major attraction in Pushkin and definitely worth a visit even if it means lining up for a ticket for an hour or more. The Palace is only accessable through Catherine Park which of course has its own entry fee. The adjoining Alexander Park is also very nice and free of charge.
The sightseeing in Pushkin more or less concentrates on one area. For more pictures see the Travellogues.
- Pros:Lovely buildings and parks!
- Cons:Time consuming until you're actually in the palace!
- In a nutshell:Not to be missed!
The famous amber room is finished and these days you are not allowed to take pictures there but in all other rooms of... more travel advice
yumyum's Related Pages
Pushkin Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "The famous "amber-room" & a lot more !"
- "My Pushkin Page"
- "Tsarskoe Selo"
- "A day visit to Pushkin"
- "Tsarskoe Selo (Pushkin Town)"
- "So much room, so little time!"
- "A. S. Pushkin: "Our Fatherland is Tsarskoe Selo""
- See All...
- Things to Do in Pushkin
- Transportation in Pushkin
- Restaurants in Pushkin
- Shopping in Pushkin
- Warnings and Dangers in Pushkin
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Pushkin
- 3 Reviews
- 15 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 19 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (66)
Have you been to Pushkin?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Pushkin
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Zürich Intro, 114 reviews, 346 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Zagreb Intro, 57 reviews, 205 photos, 5 travelogues
- Karlsruhe Intro, 22 reviews, 126 photos, 8 travelogues
- Lüdenscheid Intro, 38 reviews, 109 photos, 2 travelogues
- Herscheid Intro, 38 reviews, 106 photos, 1 travelogue
- Offenburg Intro, 32 reviews, 102 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Dortmund Intro, 33 reviews, 97 photos
- Split Intro, 27 reviews, 101 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Siauliai Intro, 39 reviews, 89 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Sion Intro, 29 reviews, 94 photos, 1 travelogue