"Welcome to Gilze" Gilze by yumyum
Gilze Travel Guide: 39 reviews and 200 photos
The only reason why I came to Gilze is because some lovely VT members live there :-) Thank you very much for showing me around! The town is very laid back and friendly.
The community of Gilze and Reijen belong together and are located around 10 km from Breda. The countryside is very flat and good for cycling. That's what is planned on my next visit ;-)
Gilze also has a big army (Nato) helicopter airport nearby. Gilze can be reached by public bus from Breda. The railway station is actually closer to Reijen and not really an option.
I really liked this park. It?s quite large and just behind the Den Overkaent garden. It features two lakes with ducks... more travel advice
There are not that many old building left. But in the center of the town which has two supermarkets, you will find a few... more travel advice
yumyum's Related Pages
Gilze Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "my "home town""
- "These pages are dedicated to Ilse & her family."
- "Welcome to Gilze"
- "My hometown!"
- "Gilze-Rijen airbase"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Gilze
- Hotels in Gilze
- Nightlife in Gilze
- Restaurants in Gilze
- Shopping in Gilze
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Gilze
- 6 Reviews
- 22 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 8 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (176)
Have you been to Gilze?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Gilze
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Zürich Intro, 121 reviews, 355 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Zagreb Intro, 57 reviews, 205 photos, 5 travelogues
- Karlsruhe Intro, 22 reviews, 126 photos, 8 travelogues
- Lüdenscheid Intro, 38 reviews, 109 photos, 2 travelogues
- Herscheid Intro, 38 reviews, 106 photos, 1 travelogue
- Visp Intro, 26 reviews, 109 photos, 2 travelogues
- Offenburg Intro, 32 reviews, 102 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Dortmund Intro, 33 reviews, 97 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Split Intro, 27 reviews, 101 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Sion Intro, 30 reviews, 98 photos, 1 travelogue