"Welcome to St. Julian's" Saint Julian's by yumyum

Saint Julian's Travel Guide: 227 reviews and 323 photos

We came here for a VT meet. See my restaurant tip for it. Visiting in November shows you the quiet side of St. Julian's during the day. Of course, it's very differnt in peak season.

From Valetta we took the ferry to Sliema and then walked from there to St. Julian's. In St. Julian's you will find lots of restaurants and bars with a lively nightlife.

• In a nutshell:Lots of restaurants and bars!
  • Last visit to Saint Julian's: Nov 2010
  • Intro Written Nov 14, 2010

• MalenaN's Profile Photo
    Jan 23, 2011 at 12:55 AM

Scotsman Pub sounds to be a nice plane for a VT-meet!

• toonsarah's Profile Photo
    Jan 18, 2011 at 2:57 AM

Sounds like a great meeting Sonja, and the roast dinner is a bargain at that price!

• starship's Profile Photo
    Dec 1, 2010 at 9:35 AM

Sonja, obviously a lovely group of VT'ers. Sorry the sun was not visiting that day too. Would enjoy visiting St. Julian's and the lovely architecture & history there. Thanks again for the Comino Island postcard!

• german_eagle's Profile Photo
    Nov 23, 2010 at 10:49 AM

Looks like a great little place to hang out and meet other VTers. Lovely pics!

• hunterV's Profile Photo
    Nov 20, 2010 at 11:59 AM

Hello, Sonja! It's splendid architecture.... I would have enjoyed my stay there I'm sure... ><><><

• globetrott's Profile Photo
    Nov 20, 2010 at 3:06 AM

I have passed through St.Julian in thehop-on&off-bus, but it was no time to get out !

• Gili_S's Profile Photo
    Nov 18, 2010 at 4:56 AM

Good pub tip, and would you believe that in such particular case I would rather have cranberry juice then the sh*t CISK beer ;-)

• Nemorino's Profile Photo
    Nov 17, 2010 at 1:45 PM

Mmmm, I love lamb roast! I've been meaning to visit Malta for family reasons, but haven't done so yet. Maybe next year.

• Xemx's Profile Photo
    Nov 16, 2010 at 7:10 PM

Nice page, Sonja, I like the little square in Balluta Bay, and of course, the Scotsman Pub!

• bugulma's Profile Photo
    Nov 14, 2010 at 10:56 PM

interesting views of bays

yumyum

“Just go and enjoy, you never know what's around the next corner”

Badges & Stats in Saint Julian's

Have you been to Saint Julian's?

Latest Activity in Saint Julian's