"Welcome to Larochette" Larochette by yumyum
Larochette Travel Guide: 21 reviews and 74 photos
We came to Larochette by car from Luxembourg city after visiting Echternach and Berdorf as a day trip before returning to the city for the night.
Larochette means "rock" or Fels in German. In the old days it was called different names but always "rock" in different languages.
Larochette is the town in Europe which has the highest percentage of foreigners ie about 63 %, mostly Portugese.
- Pros:Pretty little town with a castle
- In a nutshell:Take a look if you drive through here
Towards the castle there are some small alleys both sides of Rue de Mersch. They are rather pretty and some have... more travel advice
You find this tiny museum just opposite the railway station building. It used to belong to the railway station too.... more travel advice
yumyum's Related Pages
Larochette Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Welcome to Larochette"
- "A weekend getaway"
- "In the Muellerthal region"
- "Castle Larochette"
- "CAMP BIRKELT...BIENVENUE, NON, WILKOMMEN NEIN"
- "It is a "Rochette" compaired to Luxembourg city"
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Larochette
- 8 Reviews
- 20 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 10 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (174)
Have you been to Larochette?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Larochette
Photos in LarochetteSee All Photos (20)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Zürich Intro, 121 reviews, 355 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Zagreb Intro, 57 reviews, 205 photos, 5 travelogues
- Karlsruhe Intro, 22 reviews, 126 photos, 8 travelogues
- Lüdenscheid Intro, 38 reviews, 109 photos, 2 travelogues
- Herscheid Intro, 38 reviews, 106 photos, 1 travelogue
- Visp Intro, 26 reviews, 109 photos, 2 travelogues
- Offenburg Intro, 32 reviews, 102 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Dortmund Intro, 33 reviews, 97 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Split Intro, 27 reviews, 101 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Sion Intro, 30 reviews, 98 photos, 1 travelogue