Vianden Favorite Tips by yumyum Top 5 Page for this destination
Vianden Favorites: 5 reviews and 13 photos
Grand-Rue from above
Favorite thing: I can recommend taking a walk up and down the Grand-Rue ie the main drag. The street is rather narrow in places, so watch the traffic. You will pass the museums and many restaurants. Also you will see a statue of the justice cross.
Across the river you will find the Victor Hugo museum.
Favorite thing: You can walk up to these walls above the town opposite the castle. It's very peaceful there and you can follow them and explore the remnants of several towers.
More Reviews (13)
yumyum's Related Pages
Vianden Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Welcome to Vianden"
- "weekend in Vianden"
- "Enjoy Vianden, tourist spot for over 100 years"
- "A Town, A Castle, A River -- Essentially Europe!"
- "A town with a castle"
- "Touristic Vianden"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Vianden
- Hotels in Vianden
- Transportation in Vianden
- Nightlife in Vianden
- Restaurants in Vianden
- Shopping in Vianden
- See All...
Explore the World
- Pontoon Beach Hotels
- Bamburi Hotels
- Valencia Hotels
- Agate Fossil Beds National Monument Hotels
- Saratoga Springs
- Crescent City
Badges & Stats in Vianden
- 15 Reviews
- 49 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 16 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (66)
Have you been to Vianden?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Vianden
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Zürich Intro, 114 reviews, 346 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Zagreb Intro, 57 reviews, 205 photos, 5 travelogues
- Karlsruhe Intro, 22 reviews, 126 photos, 8 travelogues
- Lüdenscheid Intro, 38 reviews, 109 photos, 2 travelogues
- Herscheid Intro, 38 reviews, 106 photos, 1 travelogue
- Offenburg Intro, 32 reviews, 102 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Dortmund Intro, 33 reviews, 97 photos
- Split Intro, 27 reviews, 101 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Siauliai Intro, 39 reviews, 89 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Sion Intro, 29 reviews, 94 photos, 1 travelogue