"Welcome to Juodkrante (Schwarzort)" Juodkrante by yumyum
Juodkrante Travel Guide: 5 reviews and 19 photos
Juodkrante used to be settled by Germans and there are still a lot of traces like the German built church and also some old houses.
The village can be reached by minibus from Nida or Smiltyne.
The main attraction is the hill of witches.
- In a nutshell:The hill of witches must be visited if you got time.
so be prepared with a rainjacket and/or umbrella. It can change within seconds. more travel advice
yumyum's Related Pages
Juodkrante Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Welcome to Juodkrante (Schwarzort)"
- "be careful of forest spirits!!"
- "TREES in the forest of Juodkrante awakens @ night"
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Juodkrante
- 2 Reviews
- 5 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 4 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (66)
Have you been to Juodkrante?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Juodkrante
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Zürich Intro, 114 reviews, 346 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Zagreb Intro, 57 reviews, 205 photos, 5 travelogues
- Karlsruhe Intro, 22 reviews, 126 photos, 8 travelogues
- Lüdenscheid Intro, 38 reviews, 109 photos, 2 travelogues
- Herscheid Intro, 38 reviews, 106 photos, 1 travelogue
- Offenburg Intro, 32 reviews, 102 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Dortmund Intro, 33 reviews, 97 photos
- Split Intro, 27 reviews, 101 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Siauliai Intro, 39 reviews, 89 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Sion Intro, 29 reviews, 94 photos, 1 travelogue