"Nida in Curonian Spit National Park" Top 5 Page for this destination Nida by yumyum
Nida Travel Guide: 100 reviews and 258 photos
Nida is the last town on the Lithuanian side of the Curonian Spit. In off season it is a very quiet place.
Like everywhere there are lots of changes over the years. The pictures on this page were taken in June 2001 on my first visit here. I meanwhile revisited in 2003 and 2005. I really like the place and will revisit again in future.
Nida is a very pretty little town, especially the center where there are still lots of old German built wooden houses.
- Pros:Plenty of nature
- Cons:lots of tour groups on day trips in high season
- In a nutshell:Sandy beaches and history!
I thought that this car overdid the parking or something and had to pay a fine, so it got locked. But on second... more travel advice
There are several restaurants near the harbour and along the Haff. The best thing is that they all have a garden to sit... more travel advice
yumyum's Related Pages
Nida Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Nida - Sand dunes and pine forests"
- "Nida in Curonian Spit National Park"
- "Sea and Sand"
- "The most unique and magical place in Lithuania"
- "Nida - a nice beach resort"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Nida
- Hotels in Nida
- Transportation in Nida
- Nightlife in Nida
- Restaurants in Nida
- Shopping in Nida
- Warnings and Dangers in Nida
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Nida
- 19 Reviews
- 29 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 8 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (66)
Have you been to Nida?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Nida
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Zürich Intro, 114 reviews, 346 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Zagreb Intro, 57 reviews, 205 photos, 5 travelogues
- Karlsruhe Intro, 22 reviews, 126 photos, 8 travelogues
- Lüdenscheid Intro, 38 reviews, 109 photos, 2 travelogues
- Herscheid Intro, 38 reviews, 106 photos, 1 travelogue
- Offenburg Intro, 32 reviews, 102 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Dortmund Intro, 33 reviews, 97 photos
- Split Intro, 27 reviews, 101 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Siauliai Intro, 39 reviews, 89 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Sion Intro, 29 reviews, 94 photos, 1 travelogue