"Welcome to Utena" Utena by yumyum
Utena Travel Guide: 5 reviews and 24 photos
I came here with my mum as some Russian ancestors lived only a few kilometers from here in Gajzunai. Lithuanian friends of ours from Utena came with us since they spend weekends in Gajzunai in the house that used to belong to my ancestors.
Utena was first mentioned in a letter from king Mindaugas in 1261, but back then there was only a wooden castle.
- In a nutshell:Take a short break if you come through here.
There is a tourist office in Utena right next to the museum. Unfortunately it was closed when we were there although it... more travel advice
We were taken to this new church by our friends. They wanted to have their pictures taken there. Opposite from the... more travel advice
yumyum's Related Pages
Utena Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Welcome to Utena"
- "Daivute's new Utena Page"
- "rugged's new Utena Page"
- "Utena, Lithuania"
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Utena
- 5 Reviews
- 17 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 8 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (66)
Have you been to Utena?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Utena
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Zürich Intro, 114 reviews, 346 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Zagreb Intro, 57 reviews, 205 photos, 5 travelogues
- Karlsruhe Intro, 22 reviews, 126 photos, 8 travelogues
- Lüdenscheid Intro, 38 reviews, 109 photos, 2 travelogues
- Herscheid Intro, 38 reviews, 106 photos, 1 travelogue
- Offenburg Intro, 32 reviews, 102 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Dortmund Intro, 33 reviews, 97 photos
- Split Intro, 27 reviews, 101 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Siauliai Intro, 39 reviews, 89 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Sion Intro, 29 reviews, 94 photos, 1 travelogue