"Welcome to Bol on the island of Brac" Top 5 Page for this destination Bol by yumyum

Bol Travel Guide: 75 reviews and 209 photos

We came to Bol in September 2008 by chance. On the bus from Dubrovnik to Split I started talking to the Australian couple behind us and they told me that they were headed that way and they told me about the catamaran and the departure time from Split. Since we also wanted to go to a beach we just changed our plans and hopped on the catamaran to Bol. We most certainly didn’t regret it one second. We are very grateful to those Australians for the tip!!!

• Pros:Outside peak season just a dream!
  • In a nutshell:Such a cute place!
  • Last visit to Bol: Sep 2008
  • Intro Updated Aug 9, 2009

Travelogues (1)

• balhannah's Profile Photo
    Jul 8, 2013 at 3:02 AM

Excellent page Sonja! When I saw your opening photo, I thought straight away, this looks a lovely place. After reading all your tips and seeing the photo's, I think you have sold "Bol" to me! Bet your glad you went there!

• LoriPori's Profile Photo
    Oct 25, 2011 at 4:42 AM

I agree with you that this is such a "cute" place. The Golden Beach looks amazing. Nice restaurant and hotel tips.

• davesut's Profile Photo
    Nov 24, 2010 at 1:06 PM

Hi Sonja, hope you are well, your pages are a lovely reminder of summer which seems so far away.

• BruceDunning's Profile Photo
    Nov 19, 2009 at 3:05 PM

We are to take this trip about April and thank you for the tips and pictures.

• toonsarah's Profile Photo
    Oct 4, 2009 at 8:51 AM

I can see why you were glad to have got the tip to go here Sonja - it looks great. I had heard of this beach but didn't know there was such a lovely little town right by it.

• Yaqui's Profile Photo
    Sep 30, 2009 at 12:32 PM

What a absolutely charming place and page. Love the churches, architeture, marvelous sculptures, and the history is a treasure. Thanks for the tour!

• Veroali's Profile Photo
    Sep 30, 2009 at 2:56 AM

Sonja, after reading your Bol page, i pity even more, that i didnt go there. I stayed in Tucepi in July. Very nice!!

• Sep 15, 2009 at 9:29 AM

Nice job Sonja.

• bugulma's Profile Photo
    Aug 30, 2009 at 1:05 AM

cute town on the sea, seems like the good place to relax

• hunterV's Profile Photo
    Aug 25, 2009 at 11:42 AM

Hello, Sonja! Strange name... if you read it in German, it sounds like "pain" in Russian...Good you went there!

yumyum

“Just go and enjoy, you never know what's around the next corner”

Badges & Stats in Bol