"Welcome to Villach" Top 5 Page for this destination Villach by yumyum
Villach Travel Guide: 78 reviews and 244 photos
In October 2011 I travelled by day trains from Zürich to Zagreb. Since the journey is around 12 hours, I decided to break it somewhere. This is how I ended up in Villach for a night.
Villach is a lovely city, actually the second largest after Klagenfurt in the Bundesland Kaernten (state of Carinthia) which around 59'000 inhabitants.
- In a nutshell:Villach and its surroundings are well worth a visit!
The church in the citypark is protestant and was built in neo gothic style from 1901-1903. Behind the church you will... more travel advice
The Nikolai church is situated between the railway station and the old town. The church is in neo-gothic style and... more travel advice
yumyum's Related Pages
Villach Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Welcome to Villach"
- "A very friendly place"
- "Cris' Family's Retreat!!"
- "Villach: A Quiet but Lively City"
- "sandravdp's new Villach Page"
- "Attractive Villach."
- "Yanne's new Villach page"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Villach
- Hotels in Villach
- Transportation in Villach
- Restaurants in Villach
- Warnings and Dangers in Villach
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Villach
- 10 Reviews
- 40 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 6 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (176)
Have you been to Villach?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Villach
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Zürich Intro, 121 reviews, 355 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Zagreb Intro, 57 reviews, 205 photos, 5 travelogues
- Karlsruhe Intro, 22 reviews, 126 photos, 8 travelogues
- Lüdenscheid Intro, 38 reviews, 109 photos, 2 travelogues
- Herscheid Intro, 38 reviews, 106 photos, 1 travelogue
- Visp Intro, 26 reviews, 109 photos, 2 travelogues
- Offenburg Intro, 32 reviews, 102 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Dortmund Intro, 33 reviews, 97 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Split Intro, 27 reviews, 101 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Sion Intro, 30 reviews, 98 photos, 1 travelogue