"Welcome to Schwelm" Schwelm by yumyum
Schwelm Travel Guide: 7 reviews and 25 photos
We came to Schwelm on passing through to somewhere else using an off the beaten path road from our starting destination.
When I saw the sight of the Altstadt Meile (first picture in travelogue) I urgently wished to stop and take a look even though the weather was showing its grey side.
Schwelm is the smallest city in Nordrhine-Westphalia and the first people came around the 9th century and founded the Fronhof.
There is a lot of info to be found in Wikipedia and on www.schwelm.de
- In a nutshell:Take a look if you pass through here anyway.
Schwelmer beer has been brewed since 1830. The brewery has been established by Johannes Klein (1808-1878). Over the... more travel advice
The synagogue used to stand on this hillside from its inauguration in 1819 until its destruction in November 1938. The... more travel advice
yumyum's Related Pages
Schwelm Travel Guide
Badges & Stats in Schwelm
- 7 Reviews
- 25 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 9 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (172)
Have you been to Schwelm?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Schwelm
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Zürich Intro, 121 reviews, 355 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Zagreb Intro, 57 reviews, 205 photos, 5 travelogues
- Karlsruhe Intro, 22 reviews, 126 photos, 8 travelogues
- Lüdenscheid Intro, 38 reviews, 109 photos, 2 travelogues
- Herscheid Intro, 38 reviews, 106 photos, 1 travelogue
- Offenburg Intro, 32 reviews, 102 photos, 2 travelogues
- Visp Intro, 26 reviews, 108 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Dortmund Intro, 33 reviews, 97 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Split Intro, 27 reviews, 101 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Sion Intro, 30 reviews, 98 photos, 1 travelogue