Gibraltar Transportation Tips by yumyum
Gibraltar Transportation: 106 reviews and 92 photos
coach to Gibraltar from Torremolino
We opted for a "shopping tour" which meant that we were picked up by a coach in front of the hotel. It took forever to pick up all the people in the various towns like Benalmadena, Fuengirola, Mijas costa, Marbella and Estebona.
The trip took almost 4 hours one way and we had a good 4 hours in Gibraltar. We paid Euro 13.90 per person for the trip in April 2011. We booked the trip in a travel agency in La Carihuela.
Alternatively, take the public bus from Torremolinos to La Linea which is 5 minutes walk from the border. It's easy to cross the border on foot. Apparently, the proper bus takes less than 3 hours and costs a bit more than the tour. It doesn't run very often, so carefully check the timetable.
More Reviews (3)
yumyum's Related Pages
Gibraltar Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Gibraltar - The Rock"
- "A brief history..."
- "Gibraltar - A British Colony"
- "Gibraltar - Home of the Rock"
- "Gibraltar - Still a British Colony"
- "Gibraltar - not the best weather but still great!"
- "Britannia on the Iberian Peninsula"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Gibraltar
- Hotels in Gibraltar
- Transportation in Gibraltar
- Nightlife in Gibraltar
- Restaurants in Gibraltar
- Shopping in Gibraltar
- Warnings and Dangers in Gibraltar
- See All...
Explore the World
- Sturgeon Lake Hotels
- Vislanda Hotels
- Agalawatta Hotels
- County of Saint Patrick Hotels
Badges & Stats in Gibraltar
- 4 Reviews
- 9 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (66)
Have you been to Gibraltar?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Gibraltar
- Posted in Travel Canton de Vaud Forum "Re: Work residence in Switzerland"
- Wrote a Review Local currency about Currency / Language in Gibraltar Local Customs
- Uploaded a Photo to "Local currency"
- created a Gibraltar Travel Page "Welcome to Gibraltar"
- Commented on one of Gillybob's Gibraltar travel pages
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Zürich Intro, 113 reviews, 343 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Zagreb Intro, 57 reviews, 205 photos, 5 travelogues
- Karlsruhe Intro, 22 reviews, 126 photos, 8 travelogues
- Lüdenscheid Intro, 38 reviews, 109 photos, 2 travelogues
- Herscheid Intro, 37 reviews, 101 photos, 1 travelogue
- Offenburg Intro, 32 reviews, 102 photos, 2 travelogues
- Split Intro, 27 reviews, 101 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Siauliai Intro, 39 reviews, 89 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Dortmund Intro, 32 reviews, 92 photos
- Visp Intro, 24 reviews, 96 photos, 2 travelogues
FriendsSee All Friends (191)
Latest Gibraltar hotel reviews
- Caleta Hotel
- 275 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: May 9, 2013
- O'Callaghan Eliott Hotel
- 466 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: May 16, 2013
- Emile Youth Hostel
- 16 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Apr 6, 2013
- Queen's Hotel
- 94 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: May 14, 2013
- Rock Hotel Gibraltar
- 734 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: May 17, 2013
- Bristol Hotel
- 243 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: May 1, 2013
- Governor's Inn
- 11 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Sep 15, 2012
- Continental Hotel
- 1 Review & Opinion
- Ocean Heights Apartments
- 12 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Mar 30, 2013
- Cannon Hotel
- 88 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: May 8, 2013
- The Town / Main Street- 52 Reviews, 105 Photos
- Caves / Tunnels- 45 Reviews, 78 Photos
- Barbary Apes- 54 Reviews, 91 Photos
- A View at the Top- 30 Reviews, 42 Photos
- Tours - Land / Sea- 38 Reviews, 52 Photos
- Cable Car- 19 Reviews, 18 Photos
- Forts / Batteries / Castles- 30 Reviews, 40 Photos
- Europa Point- 18 Reviews, 40 Photos
- The Rock- 26 Reviews, 44 Photos
- Statues / Monuments / Museums- 19 Reviews, 27 Photos
See All Gibraltar Things to Do