"Welcome to Lynton" Lynton by yumyum
Lynton Travel Guide: 36 reviews and 70 photos
I was driven to Lynton by a friend. We took a short walk in the heat of the day and had the best Devonshire tea ever.
- In a nutshell:Do visit if you are in the area!
This parish church dates originally dates back to the 13th century but only the tower is from that time. The nave was... more travel advice
You are likely to visit this building donated by Sir George Newnes if you are seeking touristy information. Also there... more travel advice
yumyum's Related Pages
Lynton Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Lynton, North Devon, Lots of Memories"
- "Lynton & Lynmouth, North Devon."
- "Welcome to Lynton"
- "LYNTON - Traditional Charming Fisher Village"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Lynton
- Hotels in Lynton
- Transportation in Lynton
- Nightlife in Lynton
- Restaurants in Lynton
- Shopping in Lynton
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Lynton
- 6 Reviews
- 10 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 7 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (66)
Have you been to Lynton?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Lynton
Photos in LyntonSee All Photos (10)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Zürich Intro, 114 reviews, 346 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Zagreb Intro, 57 reviews, 205 photos, 5 travelogues
- Karlsruhe Intro, 22 reviews, 126 photos, 8 travelogues
- Lüdenscheid Intro, 38 reviews, 109 photos, 2 travelogues
- Herscheid Intro, 38 reviews, 106 photos, 1 travelogue
- Offenburg Intro, 32 reviews, 102 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Dortmund Intro, 33 reviews, 97 photos
- Split Intro, 27 reviews, 101 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Siauliai Intro, 39 reviews, 89 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Sion Intro, 29 reviews, 94 photos, 1 travelogue