Imatra Sports & Outdoors Tips by yumyum
Imatra Sports & Outdoors: 1 reviews and 5 photos
your camera will fog up inside the spa
Kylpyla Spa is actually a hotel complex with a stylish restaurant, a self-service café with yummy ice cream and a spa area.
We visited the spa which cost Euro 13.00 per Person in March 2008. The spa area is in a nice setting and it was packed with Russians on the weekend. So don't expect any quiet bathing and all the special water taps were constantly occupied. There is a small outdoor swimming area but in winter it was rather cold so I went straight back inside. There is also a 25 m swimming pool. There are separate sauna for males/females. You are not allowed any clothes in the sauna area.
You can rent bathing suits if you don't have one but when I wanted one they only had giant sizes left. So I bought one in the shop opposite in the atrium.
When you pay your entry fee you get a wristband. Choose a locker and close the door and hold the wristband to the nearby patch and it shows your locker number. Don't let anyone come in between your clothing your locker door and the patching. It happened to me and someone else locked my locker. But this can easily be fixed.
Address: Purjekuja 1, 55420 Imatra
Phone: (05) 68251
Theme: Beach Activities
More Reviews (16)
yumyum's Related Pages
Imatra Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Welcome to Imatra!"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Imatra
- Hotels in Imatra
- Transportation in Imatra
- Restaurants in Imatra
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Imatra
- 17 Reviews
- 30 Photos
- 1 Forum posts
- 14 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (66)
Have you been to Imatra?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Imatra
Photos in ImatraSee All Photos (30)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Zürich Intro, 114 reviews, 346 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Zagreb Intro, 57 reviews, 205 photos, 5 travelogues
- Karlsruhe Intro, 22 reviews, 126 photos, 8 travelogues
- Lüdenscheid Intro, 38 reviews, 109 photos, 2 travelogues
- Herscheid Intro, 38 reviews, 106 photos, 1 travelogue
- Offenburg Intro, 32 reviews, 102 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Dortmund Intro, 33 reviews, 97 photos
- Split Intro, 27 reviews, 101 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Siauliai Intro, 39 reviews, 89 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Sion Intro, 29 reviews, 94 photos, 1 travelogue