"Welcome to Imatra!" Imatra by yumyum
Imatra Travel Guide: 21 reviews and 56 photos
I first got to Imatra thanks to Risto, who took VTers vitochka, Amala and myself there in July 2005. I only found out after several hours that Risto is also a VT member.
My second visit in March 2008 was thanks to Natalya_2006 who wanted a swim and took her host Amala from Luumaeki and me to the Imatra spa in her car.
Imatra is in southern Karelia and next to the Russian border.
Risto from Lappeenranta (raton), Marja-Liisa from Luumaeki (Amala), myself and Vika from Vladivostock(Vitochka)
A small VT outing.
- Pros:Lovely small town!
- In a nutshell:Don't miss the rushing waters!
Opposite the State Hotel you find a museum. It's about the the army and used to be an Army barrack. more travel advice
Kylpyla Spa is actually a hotel complex with a stylish restaurant, a self-service café with yummy ice cream and a spa... more travel advice
yumyum's Related Pages
Imatra Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Welcome to Imatra!"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Imatra
- Hotels in Imatra
- Transportation in Imatra
- Restaurants in Imatra
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Imatra
- 17 Reviews
- 30 Photos
- 1 Forum posts
- 12 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (66)
Have you been to Imatra?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Imatra
Photos in ImatraSee All Photos (30)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Zürich Intro, 113 reviews, 343 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Zagreb Intro, 57 reviews, 205 photos, 5 travelogues
- Karlsruhe Intro, 22 reviews, 126 photos, 8 travelogues
- Lüdenscheid Intro, 38 reviews, 109 photos, 2 travelogues
- Herscheid Intro, 37 reviews, 101 photos, 1 travelogue
- Offenburg Intro, 32 reviews, 102 photos, 2 travelogues
- Split Intro, 27 reviews, 101 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Siauliai Intro, 39 reviews, 89 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Dortmund Intro, 32 reviews, 92 photos
- Visp Intro, 24 reviews, 96 photos, 2 travelogues