"Welcome to Tabarz" Tabarz by yumyum
Tabarz Travel Guide: 30 reviews and 133 photos
I came to Tabarz by Thueringer Waldbahn. Tabarz lies at the foot of Inselberg and you will see some forest getting there.
It's an excellent place for a holiday if you are a nature lover or if you want to take a wellness session.
Since 2001 Tabarz is a certified Kneipp-Kurort.
- Pros:For nature and wellness lovers.
- Cons:Quite boring.
The Kurpark is actually not that big but it has benches where you can take a seat and relax. Opposite the Kurpark is the... more travel advice
In the town center you will find the museum of minerals. The building used to house the old post office. You will see... more travel advice
yumyum's Related Pages
Tabarz Travel Guide
- Things to Do in Tabarz
- Hotels in Tabarz
- Transportation in Tabarz
- Restaurants in Tabarz
- Warnings and Dangers in Tabarz
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Tabarz
- 7 Reviews
- 18 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 13 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (66)
Have you been to Tabarz?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Tabarz
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Zürich Intro, 114 reviews, 346 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Zagreb Intro, 57 reviews, 205 photos, 5 travelogues
- Karlsruhe Intro, 22 reviews, 126 photos, 8 travelogues
- Lüdenscheid Intro, 38 reviews, 109 photos, 2 travelogues
- Herscheid Intro, 38 reviews, 106 photos, 1 travelogue
- Offenburg Intro, 32 reviews, 102 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Dortmund Intro, 33 reviews, 97 photos
- Split Intro, 27 reviews, 101 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Siauliai Intro, 39 reviews, 89 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Sion Intro, 29 reviews, 94 photos, 1 travelogue