"Welcome to Hendaye - Hendaia" Hendaye by yumyum
Hendaye Travel Guide: 5 reviews and 24 photos
We came to Hendaye (or Hendaia as it is called in Basque) as a half day trip from San Sebastian-Donostia. Unfortunately, the weather became worse and worse and I got totally soaked. We walked from the Donostia Metro to the old casino at Hendaye-Plage.
We couldn't have chosen a worse day because it turned out that it was a public holiday and most shops and the tourist office were closed.
If the weather is nice then there are a few sights to be explored and there are plenty of walks along the seaside.
- In a nutshell:Choose nice weather!
There is a easy to use metro line from San Sebastian/Donostia Amara to Hendaye. You can buy a return ticket from a... more travel advice
This is "the" place for chocolate lovers! After we left the Hegoa café the rain and the gusty wind were still so bad... more travel advice
yumyum's Related Pages
Hendaye Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Welcome to Hendaye - Hendaia"
- "Rainy Hendaye"
- "Hendaye - Hendaia in Euskara"
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Hendaye
- 4 Reviews
- 18 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (66)
Have you been to Hendaye?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Hendaye
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Zürich Intro, 114 reviews, 346 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Zagreb Intro, 57 reviews, 205 photos, 5 travelogues
- Karlsruhe Intro, 22 reviews, 126 photos, 8 travelogues
- Lüdenscheid Intro, 38 reviews, 109 photos, 2 travelogues
- Herscheid Intro, 38 reviews, 106 photos, 1 travelogue
- Offenburg Intro, 32 reviews, 102 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Dortmund Intro, 33 reviews, 97 photos
- Split Intro, 27 reviews, 101 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Siauliai Intro, 39 reviews, 89 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Sion Intro, 29 reviews, 94 photos, 1 travelogue