"Welcome to Macao!" Top 5 Page for this destination Macao by yumyum
Macao Travel Guide: 189 reviews and 768 photos
In Macao there is not only Portuguese heritage but also modern sights. It's an easy day trip from Hong Kong but you need to go through customs/immigration on both sides although it's all China but different rules apply.
After Hong Kong Macao has a nice small size. I found it more pleasant for shopping. They happily take Hong Kong Dollars there if you cannot be bothered changing your money.
Macao is not only famous for gambling but also for the Formula 1 race.
- In a nutshell:A pleasant surprise!
This is definitely a must see, because it has been features in novels, films etc. It's just famous. In the reception... more travel advice
In Hong Kong I haven't seen any scooters but here it seems normal to use them. The traffic is not as dense as in Hong... more travel advice
yumyum's Related Pages
Macao Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- ""Á-Má-Gao" - [Macau]"
- "a Portugese Crown Colony in China"
- "Welcome to Macao!"
- ">> enchanting macau "
- See All...
- Things to Do in Macao
- Hotels in Macao
- Transportation in Macao
- Nightlife in Macao
- Restaurants in Macao
- Shopping in Macao
- Warnings and Dangers in Macao
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Macao
- 6 Reviews
- 7 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 11 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (175)
Have you been to Macao?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Macao
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Zürich Intro, 121 reviews, 355 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Zagreb Intro, 57 reviews, 205 photos, 5 travelogues
- Karlsruhe Intro, 22 reviews, 126 photos, 8 travelogues
- Lüdenscheid Intro, 38 reviews, 109 photos, 2 travelogues
- Herscheid Intro, 38 reviews, 106 photos, 1 travelogue
- Visp Intro, 26 reviews, 109 photos, 2 travelogues
- Offenburg Intro, 32 reviews, 102 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Dortmund Intro, 33 reviews, 97 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Split Intro, 27 reviews, 101 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Sion Intro, 30 reviews, 98 photos, 1 travelogue