"Red wine - here I come" Top 5 Page for this destination Altenahr by yumyum
Altenahr Travel Guide: 54 reviews and 164 photos
Altenahr is 170 meters above sea level and has 1900 inhabitants. It is a mekka for red wine lovers. The town is surrounded by vine hills. There is also a chairlift that takes you up a hill to enjoy the view but it's only worthwhile in good weather, therefore we didn't go.
For more information in German only check out the following websites:
- In a nutshell:Wine tasting, hiking...
This line was built in 1880 and is 29 km long. It has a fair few tunnels. There are hourly trains from Bonn. In the... more travel advice
Before you set off wine tasting it may be a good idea to get something in your stomach, so that you can drink more wine.... more travel advice
yumyum's Related Pages
Altenahr Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Red wine - here I come"
- "Burg and wine"
- "Altenahr - In the heart of the Ahr Wine Region"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Altenahr
- Hotels in Altenahr
- Transportation in Altenahr
- Nightlife in Altenahr
- Restaurants in Altenahr
- Shopping in Altenahr
- Warnings and Dangers in Altenahr
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Altenahr
- 8 Reviews
- 27 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 14 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (176)
Have you been to Altenahr?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Altenahr
- Posted in Miscellaneous Forum "Re: Not the best of birthdays for..."
- updated a Altenahr Travel Page "Red wine - here I come"
- Commented on one of yumyum's Altenahr travel pages
- Uploaded a Photo to "VT wineroll meeting impressions"
- Wrote a Review Ahrtalbahn (Ahr valley train) in Altenahr Transportation
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Zürich Intro, 121 reviews, 355 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Zagreb Intro, 57 reviews, 205 photos, 5 travelogues
- Karlsruhe Intro, 22 reviews, 126 photos, 8 travelogues
- Lüdenscheid Intro, 38 reviews, 109 photos, 2 travelogues
- Herscheid Intro, 38 reviews, 106 photos, 1 travelogue
- Visp Intro, 26 reviews, 109 photos, 2 travelogues
- Offenburg Intro, 32 reviews, 102 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Dortmund Intro, 33 reviews, 97 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Split Intro, 27 reviews, 101 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Sion Intro, 30 reviews, 98 photos, 1 travelogue