"Welcome to Bretten" Bretten by yumyum

Bretten Travel Guide: 45 reviews and 179 photos

We came here exploring the Christmas market of this small town travelling from Karlsruhe. Our leading Vter was Bernd_L. Thanks Bernd for taking us here!

• In a nutshell:A lovely place to explore if you are in the region!
  • Last visit to Bretten: Dec 2009
  • Intro Written Jan 3, 2010

• balhannah's Profile Photo
    Mar 19, 2011 at 2:16 PM

I have really enjoyed walking around this town with you, it looks wonderful!

• Roadquill's Profile Photo
    Jun 8, 2010 at 4:39 PM

Hi Sonya, nice seeing you again in Krak... when I ran into you and Holger it was like seeing old friends. Again soon I hope, and maybe without the masses, warmest regards to you both, karl

• Raimix's Profile Photo
    Feb 12, 2010 at 11:22 AM

Nice page about lovely German architecture city :) I was amazed about dog's sculpture :)

• Trekki's Profile Photo
    Feb 4, 2010 at 9:29 PM

A toast to Bernd for bringing you all to this cute little town! I love the dog statue and legend and oh my, even a Schutzengelmuseum :-)) The Medieval market sounds like fun!!

• Kuznetsov_Sergey's Profile Photo
    Jan 13, 2010 at 7:38 AM

That hunde at the top of Hundlesbrunnen was a grand-grand... father of our Asslan and other German shepherds, I guess, haha, because he was a Wuerttemberg shepherd which started German shepherd breed. I feel like to plan a visit to Bretten

• toonsarah's Profile Photo
    Jan 10, 2010 at 11:25 AM

Lots of interesting history, and the Weihnachtsmarkt looks lovely too. It seems you had a great day out - I love the photo of Holger with the snowman ;-)

• globetrott's Profile Photo
    Jan 9, 2010 at 10:33 AM

an interesting village and great architecture. Wozu so ein Glühweinmeeting doch auch noch gut ist ! ;-)

• Gili_S's Profile Photo
    Jan 9, 2010 at 9:48 AM

Oh, with the Willi Gilli here I must visit this place one day LOL :)

• german_eagle's Profile Photo
    Jan 8, 2010 at 9:03 AM

Cute little town, certainly a nice place. But I would enjoy a glühwein anywhere ;-)

• Jan 7, 2010 at 5:18 AM

seems very interesting place to visit in Baden-Wurttemberg. Maybe one day I will visit it... as well as Gluhwein VT-meet :-))

yumyum

“Just go and enjoy, you never know what's around the next corner”

Badges & Stats in Bretten

Have you been to Bretten?

Latest Activity in Bretten