"Willkommen in Eggenstein-Leopoldshafen" Top 5 Page for this destination Eggenstein-Leopoldshafen by yumyum
Eggenstein-Leopoldshafen Travel Guide: 94 reviews and 221 photos
Eggenstein-Leopoldshafen are two towns that joined together so that they could stay independent of Karlsruhe.
I first came to Egg-Leo as the locals call it in summer 2003. My second visit was in July 2006 and my third in December 2006. Each time I see a little bit more of this town.
This flammkuchen in pizza form can only be had in tini58de and madschick's private restaurant where you can go by invitation only.
Eggenstein is a peaceful countryside town which can be reached by Stadtbahn S1. It has all the major facilities including its own brewery.
It lies convieniently for day trips to France, the Black Forest etc.
- Pros:Warm, friendly people
- Cons:Can be sorching hot in summer
- In a nutshell:Most friendly place - thanks to 4 local VTers
Each year on the first advent weekend Eggenstein has its own little Christmas market. Our local VT hosts (tini58de,... more travel advice
From Karlsruhe station it takes about 35 minutes by tram S1 to Eggenstein. You need a ticket for 3 zones. If you plan to... more travel advice
yumyum's Related Pages
Eggenstein-Leopoldshafen Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Meeting tini58de"
- "What a name - what a place!"
- "Willkommen in Eggenstein-Leopoldshafen"
- "Seasons in Eggenstein"
- "Eggenstein-Leopoldshafen = Tini58de + Madschick"
- "Getting Together in Egg-Leo"
- "Mini-VT Meeting"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Eggenstein-Leopoldshafen
- Hotels in Eggenstein-Leopoldshafen
- Transportation in Eggenstein-Leopoldshafen
- Nightlife in Eggenstein-Leopoldshafen
- Restaurants in Eggenstein-Leopoldshafen
- Shopping in Eggenstein-Leopoldshafen
- Warnings and Dangers in Eggenstein-Leopoldshafen
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Eggenstein-Leopoldshafen
- 9 Reviews
- 46 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 14 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (66)
Have you been to Eggenstein-Leopoldshafen?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Eggenstein-Leopoldshafen
- Posted in Miscellaneous Forum "Re: Have you seen a gorgeous gorge?"
- Commented on one of yumyum's Eggenstein-Leopoldshafen tips
- Uploaded a Photo to "At the restaurant "By invitation only" Dec. 2009"
- created a Eggenstein-Leopoldshafen Travelogue "At the restaurant "By invitation only" Dec. 2009"
- Wrote a Review Christmas market in Eggenstein-Leopoldshafen Local Customs
Photos in Eggenstein-LeopoldshafenSee All Photos (46)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Zürich Intro, 114 reviews, 346 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Zagreb Intro, 57 reviews, 205 photos, 5 travelogues
- Karlsruhe Intro, 22 reviews, 126 photos, 8 travelogues
- Lüdenscheid Intro, 38 reviews, 109 photos, 2 travelogues
- Herscheid Intro, 38 reviews, 106 photos, 1 travelogue
- Offenburg Intro, 32 reviews, 102 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Dortmund Intro, 33 reviews, 97 photos
- Split Intro, 27 reviews, 101 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Siauliai Intro, 39 reviews, 89 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Sion Intro, 29 reviews, 94 photos, 1 travelogue