"Hamilton- Grounds for Sculpture" Hamilton by debjanec
Hamilton Travel Guide: 11 reviews and 72 photos
The Grounds for Sculpture in Hamilton is a showplace for J. Seward Johnson's life-size sculptures, as well as works by many other sculptors. This is a portion of The Boating Party by Johnson. You can learn more about the GFS at their website- www.groundsforsculpture.org
It is a wonderful place to visit.
Grounds for Sculpture. This is George Segal's 'Depression Bread Line' more travel advice
debjanec's Related Pages
Hamilton Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Happily Situated in Hamilton, New Jersey"
- "Step Into a Painting"
- "Hamilton- Grounds for Sculpture"
- "Grounds for Sculpture"
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Hamilton
- 2 Reviews
- 13 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
Have you been to Hamilton?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Hamilton
Photos in HamiltonSee All Photos (13)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Santa Lucía Intro, 10 reviews, 13 photos, 1 travelogue
- Bar Harbor Intro, 7 reviews, 15 photos, 1 travelogue
- Mexico Intro, 8 reviews, 12 photos, 1 travelogue
- France Intro, 7 reviews, 8 photos
- Nice Intro, 7 reviews, 8 photos
- Hamilton Intro, 2 reviews, 13 photos, 1 travelogue
- Turkey Intro, 5 reviews, 6 photos
- Dana Point Intro, 4 reviews, 5 photos
- New York City Intro, 1 review, 7 photos, 1 travelogue
- Mendham Intro, 3 reviews, 2 photos