"Family vacation to St. Lucia" Top 5 Page for this destination Santa Lucía by debjanec
Santa Lucía Travel Guide: 116 reviews and 173 photos
We rented a lovely house near the town of Soufrieres for a week. Our 3 grown children (and one spouse) joined us and it was a wonderful family reunion- first time we had all been together since my daughter's wedding the previous year.
The house was just lovely and came with cook and housekeeper, so it would have been unnecessary to leave the premises. We had never been to St. Lucia before, so we rented a car for the week and did some touring around. It's a lovely island and very quiet in the area where we stayed.
Visit the Diamond Botanical Gardens in the Soufriere Estate and the Rainbow waterfall there. There are mineral springs... more travel advice
debjanec's Related Pages
Santa Lucía Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "St.Lucia Page"
- "Birthday in the Sun!"
- "doct36's new St.Lucia Page"
- "Island_Babe's new St.Lucia Page"
- "Family vacation to St. Lucia"
- "ST LUCIA ..."
- "St Lucia Map"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Santa Lucía
- Hotels in Santa Lucía
- Transportation in Santa Lucía
- Nightlife in Santa Lucía
- Restaurants in Santa Lucía
- Warnings and Dangers in Santa Lucía
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Santa Lucía
- 10 Reviews
- 13 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 15 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (5)
Have you been to Santa Lucía?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Santa Lucía
Photos in Santa LucíaSee All Photos (13)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Santa Lucía Intro, 10 reviews, 13 photos, 1 travelogue
- Bar Harbor Intro, 7 reviews, 15 photos, 1 travelogue
- Mexico Intro, 8 reviews, 12 photos, 1 travelogue
- France Intro, 7 reviews, 8 photos
- Nice Intro, 7 reviews, 8 photos
- Hamilton Intro, 2 reviews, 13 photos, 1 travelogue
- Turkey Intro, 5 reviews, 6 photos
- Dana Point Intro, 4 reviews, 5 photos
- New York City Intro, 1 review, 7 photos, 1 travelogue
- Mendham Intro, 3 reviews, 2 photos