"Welcome Lovers of Art and History" Florence by Kbird009
Florence Travel Guide: 5,247 reviews and 11,822 photos
Ok Americans this one is for you. When you come to Italy, beware, the Italians don't work like we do. They actually take time to enjoy life and don't work as much. This means, long lunches, siestas, and a carefree attitude many Americans aren't used to. Trust me, it frustrated me sooooo much when I was first introduced to this way of life, but you'll get used to it, and end up loving it in the end.
- Pros:Plenty to See
- Cons:Hectic at first, but once you find a groove you'll be fine. LOTS OF TOURISTS!!
- In a nutshell:Beautiful, Wonderous, Must See, but only once.
Spectacular inside and out. AAA Travel Guide- Arguably the world's largest collection of Renissance paintings, the... more travel advice
Ok People, This isnt the real one, but oh well they look like twins i think. more travel advice
Kbird009's Related Pages
Florence Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "FIRENZE - FLORENCE"
- "My Relationship With Firenze"
- "weekends in Florence"
- "Firenze -Florence - Florenz - Florencia"
- "Breathtaking Florence!"
- "Fourth time round....."
- See All...
- Things to Do in Florence
- Hotels in Florence
- Transportation in Florence
- Nightlife in Florence
- Restaurants in Florence
- Shopping in Florence
- Warnings and Dangers in Florence
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Florence
- 10 Reviews
- 19 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 2 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (5)
Have you been to Florence?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Florence
Top 10 Pages
- Florence Intro, 10 reviews, 19 photos, 2 travelogues
- Rome Intro, 7 reviews, 16 photos, 3 travelogues
- Vatican City Intro, 4 reviews, 13 photos, 2 travelogues
- New York City Intro, 6 reviews, 7 photos, 2 travelogues
- Hamburg Intro, 6 reviews, 6 photos, 1 travelogue
- Grünendeich Intro, 4 reviews, 8 photos, 1 travelogue
- Washington D.C. Intro, 2 reviews, 8 photos, 1 travelogue
- Newport Beach Intro, 2 reviews, 8 photos, 1 travelogue
- Kassel Intro, 5 reviews, 5 photos, 2 travelogues
- Boulder City Intro, 3 reviews, 7 photos, 1 travelogue